Buried Treasure: Discovering and deploying the hidden talent, resources, and opportunities within yourself, your team, and your business.
Leaders can often see great opportunities in front of their business, but they can have a hard time figuring out how to align the whole team to focus on what really matters. In the same way, leaders can see the potential in their team, but they often feel frustrated when they don’t see all of that talent and potential realized. In this conversation, we’ll share some fresh ways of thinking about all of this, leveraging key tools from the Paterson Process to help you, your team, and your business reach new levels of impact. You’ll learn from David how to turn inward to find and cultivate a magical ability to generate success for yourself and your team. What you might discover is the “buried treasure” that was there waiting to be uncovered.
- What is “inside-out” leadership?
- What is the “Thirty Wavelength” tool?
- What is the greatest wasted resource?
- The six questions to ask yourself to discover your greatest contribution
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Bachelors, Masters, Partners, Build IT Live Attendees
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes