Employee Experience: Creating Value as an HR Leader
Human resources employees are essential to the overall success of an MSP. They must align their priorities around the business challenges and focus on creating the ideal employee experience for all the team members – those inhouse and remote. Shona Elliott, CEO and founder of Shona Elliott Leadership Services, will share effective ways to create your value as an HR leader and design a powerful employee experience.
Employee experience is the next level of employee engagement, and whether you’re a senior HR leader or a liaison who has responsibility for the employee experience in your organization, you’ll learn why focusing on this critical area will help alleviate some of your MSP pain points.
Course Learning Outcomes
- The Role of Human Resources
- Employee Experience: What and Why?
- The ROI of Employee Experience
- How can HR drive Employee Experience?
- Employee Engagement
- The Drivers of Employee Experience
- Activities to Increase Employee Engagement
- Employee Alignment Strategies for Success
- Where to Start?
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Bachelors, Masters, Partners
- Language English
- Students 1
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes