Get Started With Business Budgeting
Budgets are essential to any business, but not all business leaders are budget wizards. Join Rex Frank, CEO of Sea-Level Operations, to learn the basics of budgeting before working together to build out your first two-years of budgets. As any business grows and matures, the budget process gains complexity, but Rex will help clarify what you need to plan for, what you need to watch, and how to make your budget effective.
Course Learning Outcomes
- What do you need to complete your first budget.
- Identify profit centers to build your Charter of Accounts (don’t worry, we’ll explain that, too)
- Align your budget with your PSA
- Budget terms and definitions
- How to understand your margins
- Revenue vs. Deferred Revenue
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Bachelors, Masters
- Language English
- Students 321
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes