How to HR in a growing company?
In a growing business, there are certain employment and labor laws, HR best practices, and essential HR functions that are either recommended or required depending upon the size of your business, and as your business grows. The field of Human Resources can be complex with an ever-changing legal landscape, but with this guide, you can understand what it is that you need to put into practice for your new or growing business in order to remain compliant, competitive, and adaptable.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Learn and understand the applicable employment laws and regulations for companies with 2-100+ employees
- Identify essential HR functions and needed roles for companies with 2-100+ employees
- Realize the nice-to-haves/best practices of HR for companies with 2-100+ employees
- Understand that the larger the headcount of the business, the more complex HR functions and processes become
- Be cognizant of the fact that not only are there federal laws that must be complied with, but also state and local laws
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Bachelors, Masters, Partners
- Language English
- Students 58
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes