Key Steps for Managing Change Effectively
Not surprisingly, your clients expect you to be the expert when it comes to proposing changes to their technology infrastructure. Many MSPs find this conversation daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. With a few simple change management processes in place, your clients can experience the benefits of reduced risk and minimized downtime, and you’ll look like the rock star technology expert you are.
In this course, you will to learn how to implement a simple change management process that increases transparency among your team and with your clients. You see the benefits of this process improvement almost immediately.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Recognize the need for a robust change management strategy that includes the appropriate approval, documentation, processes, and procedures.
- Review the Key components a successful change management strategy.
- Plan the resources, collateral, and deliverables necessary for a successful change implementation
- Discuss the outcomes of a successful implementation and investigate the outcomes of an unsuccessful change
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Bachelors, Masters
- Students 349
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes