Policy Driven Security and Compliance
What is the central focal point of security in an organization? Find out in this video as Al Alper, CEO of CyberGuard360, shares with you how the interactions of all the individuals who come in contact with your clients’ networks and systems present the greatest security threat – no matter what technology is employed.
You’ll learn how crucial policy driven security and compliance is to make any organization more secure and effectively close the biggest hole in the attack surface.
Course Learning Outcomes
- What are policies and why should you care about them?
- How to setup and deploy security-related policies
- What is compliance and how does it heighten security?
- What is the single most important security stack for your customers?
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Bachelors, Masters, Partners
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Presentation Slides
- Get Intimate With Awareness Training Campaign Content
- Get Intimate With Awareness Training Campaign Workflows
- Blog: Partners in Crime A Cybersecurity Solution for Scaling Quickly and Profitably
- Podcast: Cybersecurity: How You Can Protect Yourself As A Small Business with James Pearson