Why should you use Talent-as-a-Service?
MSPs often struggle to scale up (or down) quickly, their efforts hampered by available technical talent. When businesses can’t find the right people at the right time, it can be a struggle to take on new customers, deliver cutting-edge technologies, or expand geographically. In this course, Javid Khan, CTO for IT By Design, discusses the reasons behind Talent-as-a-Service, the positive impact it can have on your bottom line, and the many ways it can support rapid, successful growth.
Course Learning Outcomes
- The concept of Talent-as-a-Service and how it alleviates the drawbacks of in-house employees
- What are the benefits of Talent-as-a-Service (it’s not just about revenue)
- Can Talent-as-a-Service help your MSP with agility and a more competitive stance?
- How to determine if Talent-as-a-Service is the right fit for your MSP
- Use cases that highlight best practices
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Bachelors, Masters, Partners
- Language English
- Students 66
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes