Let’s talk about the must-dos for creating a team that truly puts the right person in the right role within your organization. With so many factors playing into a good hire, you need to understand both the role and also the type of personality needed to be successful in that position. Then you need to sharpen your interview and evaluation process and skills to make sure you are correctly selecting the right person.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Understanding your role—functionally, skills needed, and personality fit
- How do you tailor your hiring process to find the personalities you need
- Hire internally: How do you align roles and personalities
- What happens when you make a mistake?
- Tips from more than 20,000 interviews in five years
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 100 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes